Addition Manufacturing Technologies is a multi-national company involved in the design and manufacture of capital equipment and related tooling. In addition to providing leading edge equipment and tooling products, part of our mission is to provide manufacturing solutions which are supported by outstanding training, service support and process expertise to ensure our customers get the maximum benefit from our products.
We are currently seeking a high-energy individual to join our inventory control team in an entry-level position in our Ohio facility who will help us deliver on this mission.
Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods or sequences of assembly.
Align, fit, and assemble component parts, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, and/or templates.
Visually inspect parts for surface defects.
Install electrical and electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- High School diploma or equivalent GED certificate
- 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic computer / data entry skills.
- Ability to read and understand blue prints & assembly drawings.
- Ability to use a variety of tools.
- Ability to stand for hours at a time.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to repeatedly lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Punctuality and good attendance
- Attention to detail: organized and accurate
- Ability to read, write, comprehend and communicate in English
Addition offers a competitive salary and benefits package and is an equal-opportunity employer that does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of the EEOC.We strive to fill our needs for talented individuals through internal promotion whenever practical so for the right individual, opportunities for further training, exposure to other aspects of the business and career advancement are plentiful.
Overtime is required periodically
Steel toe shoes required. Non-prescription safety glasses will be supplied.
Date Posted: May 23, 2019