Addition Manufacturing Technologies is a multi-national company involved in the design and manufacture of capital equipment and related tooling. Our goal is to provide our customers with leading edge manufacturing process solutions for tube forming. These solutions include equipment, tooling products, and material handling all complemented by outstanding training, service support and process expertise to ensure our customers get the maximum benefit from our products.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team of Sales Engineers who will help us deliver on this mission for our customers in Europe with opportunities to travel elsewhere. Initially this role will cover the United Kingdom but the position will also require travel for training and/or sales support to other Addition and/or customer facilities in Europe, the Americas, and the Far East.
This position will be based out of our office in Preston, Lancashire, United Kingdom and joins a small but specialized team that designs and manufactures state-of-the-art tube bending and endforming machinery and tooling.
The Ideal Successful Candidate will:
• Have a full driving license and passport
• Have an ability to communicate in other European languages (not required but advantageous)
• Have a background in engineering and/or machine tools
• Have an organized and disciplined approach.
• Be able to communicate with customers and suppliers.
• Be able to communicate at all levels internally and with customers.
• Be willing to travel (UK and overseas) for all aspects of sales work.
Addition offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package based on experience along with a commission structure linked to sales. We strive to fill our needs for talented individuals through internal promotion whenever practical so for the right individual, opportunities for further training, exposure to other aspects of the business and career advancement are plentiful.
Position Location: United Kingdom
Travel Requirements: 70% travel
Date Posted: October 12, 2017