Addition Manufacturing Technologies is a multi-national company involved in the design and manufacture of capital equipment and related tooling. Our goal is to provide our customers with leading edge manufacturing process solutions for tube forming. These solutions include equipment, tooling products and material handling all complemented by outstanding training, service support and process expertise to ensure our customers get the maximum benefit from our products.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team of Machine Builders who will help us deliver on this mission in both our Lebanon, Ohio, location.
Performs electronic and/or electro-mechanical assembly work of high complexity. This work requires manipulative skill of a high level. Completes work with a wide variety of hand tools and simple test instruments. A sufficient understanding of the functional operation of the items assembled is necessary to make minor modifications and parts substitutions in the assembly process. Work typically involves a wide variety of operations and disciplines. This position may also perform some trouble-shooting and rework of production items. Must be able to work from complex schematics, final assembly blueprints and other input documents of similar complexity with minimum supervision. Must also be able to use considerable judgement in planning work sequence and determining the workability of the completed item.
- High school diploma or GED certificate (Minimum)
- Basic computer skills
- 6-12 months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be able to read and understand standard industrial electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical schematics and drawings
- Basic operation of manual machining equipment such as knee mill, engine lathe, surface grinder, drill press, etc
- Ability to hand drill and tap holes
- Must be able to provide required hand tools to complete assigned tasks
- Ability to use a variety of tools and prevision measuring instruments
- Ability to stand for hours at a time
- Work independently with minimum supervision
- Capable of lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs
- Be familiar with and able to assist with rigging heavy objects, at times involving the operation of overhead style cranes
- Operate a rider style forklift
- Additional duties as assigned by management
- US citizen or legal alien
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license with no restrictions
Addition offers a competitive salary and benefits package and is an equal-opportunity employer that does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of the EEOC. We strive to fill our needs for talented individuals through internal promotion whenever practical so for the right individual, opportunities for further training, exposure to other aspects of the business and career advancement are plentiful.