Addition Manufacturing Technologies is a multi-national company involved in the design and manufacture of capital equipment and related tooling. Our goal is to provide our customers with leading edge manufacturing process solutions for tube forming. These solutions include equipment, tooling products and material handling all complemented by outstanding training, service support and process expertise to ensure our customers get the maximum benefit from our products.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and well organized individual to join our team as a Customer Support Representative who will help us deliver on this mission.
Customer Support Representatives (CSRs) are responsible for providing cost effective, efficient and high quality service to their customers by managing the operational and administrative functions for an assigned territory. CSRs work cross functionally to ensure company products and services consistently meet customer needs; this includes processing customer orders, prioritizing customer needs within the assigned territory, and managing information and workflow through the organization. CSRs must be able to multi task in a fast paced, stressful environment on a daily basis.
- Work closely with Regional Sales Directors to develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Utilize experience and judgment to plan and accomplish mutually beneficial goals for the customer and company
- Evaluate and process all incoming orders
- Communicate with all necessary departments to ensure customer order requirements are fulfilled (engineering, manufacturing, purchasing, shipping, etc)
- Handle status inquiries, expedites, and all other customer requests
- Liaison between customer and accounting department to obtain credit references and establish credit terms for new customers
- Process incoming sales/marketing leads and quotation requests through internal opportunity database and CRM package
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer complaints
- Generate and maintain reports on a regular basis to analyze order intake, status, and shipments; route reports through the organization to assign tasks/ownership and insure all activities are aligned to provide world-class customer support
- Route Return Material Authorizations for customer returns of defective/damaged products and facilitate subsequent means of satisfying the customer in a timely manner
- Assist in project management, accounts receivable, and shipping as required
- Represent Customer Support on cross functional teams aimed at improving business processes and meeting business and departmental goals
- Be familiar with the business’ mission, concepts, best practices and procedures
- Additional duties may be assigned as determined by management recurring
- High school diploma or GED minimum educational requirements, plus at least 2 years’ related customer support experience
- Strong organization, customer service, and written and oral communication skills
- Must be detail oriented with an inherent sense of urgency in addressing customers’ needs
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while prioritizing critical customer requirements
- Excellent analytical and technical skills- bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook); Syteline 9 experience highly desirable; Salesforce.com experience a plus
Addition offers a competitive salary and benefits package and is an equal-opportunity employer that does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of the EEOC. We strive to fill our needs for talented individuals through internal promotion whenever practical so for the right individual, opportunities for further training, exposure to other aspects of the business and career advancement are plentiful.