Addition Manufacturing Technologies is seeking industrious and experienced CNC Machinists for our second and third shift. If you are seeking first shift employment, you need not apply. In this important and challenging role, you will operate CNC Mills and/or CNC Lathes to create custom parts.
If you are a diligent CNC Machinist with several years of experience and the desire to work with an employee-centric company, then Addition may be the right place for you to display your talents and develop your career!
As CNC Machinist for Addition, you will perform machining and in-process inspection as outlined by shop paperwork, process documentation, engineering drawings, and quality requirements. Also, when applicable, you will identify cost reduction and productivity improvement opportunities to your supervisor or the operations director.
Additional responsibilities for the CNC Machinist include:
- Demonstrates a high degree of proficiency in the setup, operation, and care of machinery.
- First Article Inspection - adhere to dimensions and tolerances found on blueprints.
- Capable in use of inspection measuring instruments such as fixed gauges, calipers, and micrometers.
- Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly work area.
- Performing periodic maintenance on equipment
- Follows all safety procedures.
As CNC Machinist, you must be able to work as part of a team as well as independently. Naturally, you must use good judgment and knowledge of machining, as well.
Additional requirements of the CNC Machinist include:
- High School diploma or GED (experience may substitute for education)
- Minimum 3 years of experience with listed equipment or in a similar Job Shop environment
- Toyoda – FA800 Horizontal Machining Center w/ GE Fanuc 16i/M control
- Doosan TT1800SY Lathe w/ Fanuc 18i-TB control
- Doosan V420T Fanuc 18 control
- Mori Seiki – SL-3 Lathe w/ Fanuc 10T control and FAPT
- Mori Seiki – SL-6 Lathe w/ Fanuc 11T control and CAPT
- Mazak QTN-100 Lathe w/ Mazatrol 640T Nexus control
- Mazak QTN-250 Lathe w/ Mazatrol 640T Nexus control
- KE55 Leblond Makino Mill w/ Fanuc Professional JN control with conversational
- RMC55-A10 Leblond Makino Mill w/ Fanuc OM control with conversational
- Mori Seiki MV35/40 Mill w/ Fanuc 11M control
- Mori Seiki MV35/40 Mill w/ Fanuc 6M control
- Milltronics MB20 Mill w/ Centron 5 control with conversational
- Haas VF-1 and VF-3 w/ Haas 960F control
At Addition, we recognize and appreciate all of the hard work our team members apply to ensuring our customers are completely satisfied with their service and their final product. Therefore, we are pleased to offer the CNC Machinist a competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package for their dedication to our organization.
Additional benefits available to the CNC Machinist include:
- 401K Plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time-off (Vacation/Personal)
- Paid Holidays
- Overtime Compensation
- Great Clean A/C Environment