Addition Manufacturing Technologies is a multi-national company involved in the design and manufacture of capital equipment and related tooling. Our goal is to provide our customers with leading edge manufacturing process solutions for tube forming. These solutions include equipment, tooling products, and material handling all complemented by outstanding training, service support and process expertise to ensure our customers get the maximum benefit from our products.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team of CNC Machine Operators who will help us deliver on this mission.
Duties will include:
- Setting and running CNC machines including lathes and vertical machining centres.
- Checking work to drawing tolerances.
- Adhering to Quality Management System.
- Working safely at all time.
- Experience setting and running CNC machines.
- Mazak, HAAS or Hurco control experience beneficial – specific training will be provided.
- Recognised machining qualification (BTEC…etc) will be beneficial.
- Have a structured and disciplined approach.
- Be flexible to changing shift patterns according to future demand (currently day shift only)
Addition offers a competitive salary and benefits package. We strive to fill our needs for talented individuals through internal promotion whenever practical so for the right individual, opportunities for further training, exposure to other aspects of the business and career advancement are plentiful.
Position Location: Europe based
Travel Requirements: N/A
Date Posted: August 6, 2018