AddisonMckee, Eaton Leonard, and Eagle Precision Technologies. We are proud of our decades of experience and we are proud to collectively have the largest installed base of tube manipulation equipment in the world spanning more than 60 countries. Only by merging our previous companies and capabilities can we achieve a sustained and seamless impact. We are able to draw on the full breadth of our strengths and presence around the world to serve the full breadth of customer needs wherever they do business. We've united our shared "DNA" at our core and, together, we are more than the sum of our parts. We are turning the strength of our history into the power of our future. Whichever brand you were formerly acquainted with, you will find the same experience and innovation with Addition Manufacturing Technologies.
Eaton Leonardbecame an industry leader in the areas of tube bending and measuring, and expanded its measuring business to include designing and manufacturing tube checking gauges at its subsidiary, Tube Fixture, in Cologne, France. In September 2013, Eaton Leonard merged with AddisonMckee bringing together the ingenuity, creativity, and global scale of both companies and its employees to better serve the combined customer base.
Eagle Precision Technologies was started by George Usher and Don Wilkins in 1958 and grew into a global market leader in the tube manipulation industry. In the 1970’s, Eagle expanded its business model to enter into silencer making. In 1982 Eagle purchased one of the global leaders in silencer making equipment, the United Kingdom-based Moon Brothers, eventually changing the name to Eagle Precision UK. In 2009, Eagle merged with AddisonMckee, consolidating their bending and endforming technologies. Today, the Eagle brand name continues to be synonymous with the design and manufacture of the highest quality muffler-related products.
- 1956: Addison Tool Company is founded in London, United Kingdom by Eddie Addison.
- 1967: The Moon Brothers manufactured the first muffler machine, the SZ, in the United Kingdom.
- 1973: Eaton Leonard founded in Santa Ana by Homer Eaton & Leonard Zerlaut.
- 1975: Eagle Canada starts producing muffler machines
- 1981: McKee Machine Tool Company is founded by Ralph E. McKee in Wilmington, Ohio.
- 1982: Addison Tool Company opens new plant in Preston, UK.
- 1985: Eagle purchases Moon Brothers, a muffler manufacturer.
- 1995: Eaton Leonard purchases Clark & Lewis, renamed to C&L Tooling.
- 1997: Eagle Precision purchases Eaton Leonard.
- 1998: Mckee Machine Tool Company is acquired by B. Elliot & AddisonMckee is formed.
- 2006: AddisonMckee relocates to facility in Lebanon, Ohio. China and Canada facilities formed.
- 2008: AddisonMckee merges with Eagle Precision Technologies.
- 2009: AddisonMckee is acquired by Albion Investors.
- 2013: AddisonMckee and Eaton Leonard merge.
- 2015: AddisonMckee and Eaton Leonard and Eagle become one under Addition Manufacturing Technologies.
- North AmericaUnited States
1637 Kingsview Drive
Lebanon, OH 45036Tel:+1.513.228.7000
- North AmericaUnited States
1391 Specialty Drive
Vista, CA 92081Tel:+1.760.599.6300
- North AmericaCanada
333 Henry Street,
Canada N3S 7R4Tel:+1.519.720.6800
- North AmericaMexico
Av. Penuelas No. 21 Int. B-1
Parque Ind. Querétaro Park
Col. San Pedrito Peñuelas
Querétaro, Qro. MéxicoTel:+52.442.212.3651
- EuropeUnited Kingdom
Unit 188 Bradkirk Place
Preston, Lancs PR5 8AJTel:+44.1772.334511
Route de Sarrant
No. 6-1, Changhui Road
Wuxi Huishan Economic Development Zone